Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Exclusive Interview with J Martyr By Ray Banks

You know we only feature and interview that real shit, so when I got
an email about an upcoming rap group from Kentucky,
I was hesitant at first. J. Martyr though
isn't your normal MC from Kentucky,
a state best known for the rap group,
Nappy Roots.
He was a slick rhyme spitter, who is actually
polished beyond his years in the game.
His mix tape, "Who is J.Martyr" is a nice. The
best track to me had a country vibe to it,
"Believe in Me", but he is far from
a country rapper. Also notable tracks,
"I'm Fresh" and "Feel the Beat" which
is a dope flip on the King of Pop. Well done!
Peep the interview below
and we will have more from J.Martyr in the future..
 
 
 
 
1. So what is going?
nothing much, just chilling, staying on my grind
2. Can you talk a little bit about being from Kentucky and being in this industry?
the music scene is different in kentucky. We really don't have a 
lot of outlets for hip hop/rap music. 
There's a lot of talented artist, I just feel That the state
should show more love to their artist.
3. Your mix tape got a ton of views, are you guys gearing up to tour?
Yes, the Mixtape is doing good, 
And we're currently doing shows. 
And we are also in the process of 
Getting on a tour, 
details on that will be released later
4. Since this is a hip hop and NBA site, do you have a favorite player you relate too?
I would Have to say Kevin Durant!! He's a leader, team player, he can do it all.
That's what I want to be as an artist!
5. What are some studio essentials?
pen, pad, bottle of something good, And a cool environment
6. Do you have a dream feature?
I Have a few dream features. First would be Erykah Badu, 
second, Andre 3000. And
last Wyclef Jean. I think we would make some classics for the world
7. What is next for you guys in 2012?
big things in the works for 2012!! Just be on the lookout!! Google me!!!
 
Find This Interview on 
Hot16 And 1 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment